ID8 0.00% 0.9¢ identitii limited

For me it was Nick selling/transferring and then leaving that...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    For me it was Nick selling/transferring and then leaving that has hit my confidence in this. Others appear to be less worried, but my mind wanders to possible disagreements or bad blood that may have led to him to make that call (probably way off the mark, but just have to wonder).. Could have been other factors too, but the news about him stepping down did closely coincide with the recent decline..
    The BNPL sector has been hit pretty hard the last few months too, and i know we're a completely different focus, but there is a chance some of that sector wide negative sentiment has weighed on us?

I am still amazed at the potential but have had my tail between my legs a bit since the drop. I'd thought we would carry some momentum through the inevitable raise.., which would've given some support at the raise price at least.. but does feel like this is all at sea now for a while.. Like others here, need something to instill some confidence,, even a top up seems like a leap of faith at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.872M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1967021 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.