BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

It comes back to my thoughts that this deal although not an...

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    It comes back to my thoughts that this deal although not an ideal deal, is a balanced outcome deal.

43c now / AETD carve up distribution = not different enough and lots of risk in achieving it through VA/liquidation.

I have no problem assigning 4c to each BBI to remove that risk.

I am disgusted at BBI management hiding the Beppa claim over AETD and appreciate Bronte hammer in exposing it, their forte in the financial world. At least it is out in open so if and when VA occurs it is one battle less to fight. Bronte and others, now have the opportunity to provide an alternative possibility for the Beppas to support their case that making a claim over the AETD assets is a better outcome.

BBIG PIG are now a Roast Pork sandwich between BAM and Bronte. Where is that picture wachito ? lol

If there is another option I will consider it but VA is very low on my list of favourite outcomes.

I acknowledge that another unseen external offer before the vote will probably be better for BBI's and in being so, will be better long term for Beppas.

An offer coming after the vote in the case the vote is not carried, will most likely see BAM off and the Company will likely give PD Ports away as part of the severance with BAM.
    Maybe a few other assets will go as well to reduce maturing debt amounts and will keep a smaller offer viable. Either way a smaller offer will require a smaller company and both BBI and Beppa will struggle.

( I have long held a sneaking suspicion that BBI management could not give a $hit whether BAM stay or go, so long as 1. they still have jobs and 2. the forward debt is reduced.)

I have asked BBI management to detail why the RBS proposal would not work from a detailed future cash projections viewpoint seeing as they made three attempts at it so obviously thought it would work themselves, and to include the points in the previous paragraph as well as the situation develops.

I know I will never see it.

from wachito
    "- Risk Reward in place again for BBI. The lower the share will go the bigger the Risk of no deal and the bigger the reward given the difference."
    I don't necessarily agree with this in terms of bigger risk of no deal. BBI volumes will have to be huge to make any difference depending on the intent of the voter.

ifandwhen

holding beppa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.