CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

congratulations cfu, page-2

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi Lockitt,

Good post.

Jaded's response to it seems to have been moderated. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see what he'd said prior to it being moderated, as I'm sure it would have been even more entertaining than usual, although possibly at your expense. Probably too much hissing and spitting in amongst d'pearls of d'wisdom.

I'm sure that he will manage to get a more sanitised version out so that it can be read at some stage. Welcome back Jaded, we missed you (or I did at least).

Lockitt, whilst many would argue about whether the company lost its money 'through no read fault of its own' (even I'm 50/50 on that; the company I work for uses high-interest accounts in actual banks), the only part I think you missed in your post was Nuon. Cash was the major problem, but the Nuon order disappearing is also pretty huge, as it was our meal-ticket towards near-term profitability. Jaded did flag this ahead of time, all credit to him. Hopefully EON will step up their order timeframe and scope to fill the gap, and over time no doubt the other partners and perhaps new ones will come on board, but we need to turn the cash burn into profit.

That said, the blue-sky is still there (more than ever before given technology improvements), and now the company's survival is locked in (for the next couple/few years at least), so perhaps we don't need to be in the same rush as previously.

Cheers and good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.