NMT 8.33% 7.7¢ neometals ltd

Congratulations Chris Reed and NMT team, page-14

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    I hope they do have Vanadium to get back to your point because Vandium battery storage is the most efficient, fast charging and has easily the biggest half life of any storage mineral. The disadvantage is its heavy!

Just to clarify my post wasn't supposed to be a negative post, I was simply saying there will be an over supply of lithium soon. If your in production in lithium now your a goer of a company as you will fill the macro demand. Lithium is not rare and there is a mad race for companies to become producers because they know there is an over supply. I wouldnt touch a lithium explorer currently, unless it was some one like LPD with LMAX tech or Tawana resources who believe they will be producing by October, these are the only a few lithium stocks Id touch on the ASX, including this one.

Cobalt is different, its much more rare and id be sticking my money in near term producers of Cobalt or to the juniors with really good grades like Aus Tin and Corazon as you can bet your bottom dollar they will have a major player knocking at their door to fulfil EV cobalt demand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.007(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $53.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.6¢ $41.42K 519.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14999 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.