CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Sent below email in Italics to Admin today. Congratulations to...

1. 956 Posts.
    Sent below email in Italics to Admin today.

Congratulations to all at Cudeco offices, GC, CCY, HK and Beijing

To Wayne and Staff at Cudeco Offices:

Congratulations on an excellent achievement. You have successfully de-risked our company and diminished greatly the opportunity for a lowball takeover.

The Shareholders who hold determination to go mining will be especially happy with todays beginning of a new era.

Thank you.

Stumacca
    Suemacca
    Stumacca Superannuation account

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The big Fella has put a lot of work into this, has been criticised by a lot of jackass galahs along the way, and I'll be forward in saying he deserves a pat on the back for achieving a great deal in the face of extreme pressure by those who would prefer to see the company fail to make the transition to producer. I have no doubt that Wayne and his team would have returned a far better deal for all shareholders but for the massive SP manipulation which cost by some calculations $50million in direct losses by whoever it was.

Not totally out of the weeds yet, but we are MASSIVELY derisked. The announcement today states a 20 year agreement. This, IMO, implies a 20 year cornerstone investor alliance which just about completely screws predator aspirations.

At some time in the past I calculated Dividends at being in the range of $1.80 - $3.14 with a median probability of $2.20. I had made no inclusion of the pyrite / cobalt in the calculations. Reworking the Dividend calculations to include 183m shares and including the pyrite / cobalt gives me a better dividend, so I'm not at all concerned about the dilution. At least now we can relax a little, watch the plant being built, and say "up yours" to the predators who would steal our future.

Thank you to all the patient long-term holders who have put up with a lot.

Cheers

p.s. It wouldn't hurt for [email protected] to get a few more notes of appreciation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.