ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

congratulations esi

1. 17,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    IMO ESI now has the platform to achieve greatness.

Despite countless downrampers & nay-sayers, the management team at ESI has stuck to it's guns & done what many previously thought impossible.

They have established a Eco friendlier way to burn coal, they have formed strategic alliances with relevant parties, they have expanded off-shore with their technology, they have built a plant which will product a pilot of their product to raise it's profile & yesterday it culminated with the company achieving it's 1st sale!

Despite what anyone thinks (as this is IMO) the management should be congratulated as this platform should propel them forward at a great rate of knots.

Long termers (of which I am one) shouldn't get caught up in the SP movements over the last couple of years as they were always working towards this goal.

Yesterdays confirmation was what I was looking for to move my "trading parcel" in to a much much much larger "investment parcel"

Relatively small MC at the moment & once other buyers sign contracts (which is inevitable given the efficientcies COLDRY is good for) brokers will take a very close look at this gem & place target prices of many multiples of the current SP (seen this too many times in the past)

Again, congrats to mgt. Keep it up!!

2011 is the breakout year for ESI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $807 402.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 22561696 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.