PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

congratulations fellow penners, page-30

1. 6,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    binbin, all very logical and valid points. I agree that the recent week may have tarnished the markets perception of the uranium sector.

I have however been encouraged by the markets reaction to the selloff in PEN and personally, I see the market sentiment towards PEN in particular as a major plus.

PEN's rebound has eclipsed all the others. This is really important.

Overall, the uranium industry now has a question mark over it that wasn't there a couple of weeks ago. The rational investor must decide whether to invest in the uranium industry with the current uncertainty attached or invest elsewhere, where the level of risk is the usual normal market risk.

It's risk vs return. The Uranium industry is now theoretically higher risk because of the unknowns that MAY arise due to any change in sentiment BUT with the lower entry points now available, potentially higher returns MAY be made.

None of us really know what the real longer term impact of the reactor issues will be. BUT the market is now telling us that it's current valuation of PEN is the same (virtually) as before the reactor problems.

The longer term effects on the upside of PEN is in the markets hands.....

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.