PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

congratulations fellow penners, page-32

1. 1,276 Posts.
    Hi binbin

I appreciate your honest feedback on how you perceive PEN and the current uranium market in general in the the Shorter and Longer terms.

For me the key things that have always stood out about PEN and the uranium sector in general are:

-Sound management (experienced, they always go over above what?s required, they are very approachable)
    - Lance being based in the USA, gives PEN a local focus to the utilities market.
    - Expanding requirements for based load power, in China and India and the need for increases for Base load power in the USA.
    -Carbon trading & Carbon license systems will happen eventually around the world, and the need for greener solutions will become more evident into the future.
    - As many have already mentioned, low operating costs therefore being able to make the most of the resource available.
    -Utility deals ? They are more then likely have several deals over the next several months/years.
    - Acquisitions - PEN have the cash and now its quite possible some projects may not even get off the ground due to the recent events in Japan (as funding will become tighter) so this may give PEN even more bargaining power when negotiating any future acquisitions.
    -Near term producer - remember 2012 isn?t too far away id it?
    - Karoo - there still so much upside IMO to come and lots news into the future (sure we wont be producing for a while) but it will be coming online a perfect time.
    -Just being able to buy in at these prices levels (I wish I has more cash)

Good luck to everybody with whatever decisions you make.

Cheers Jasejdv3
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.