ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

No worries Freo, just applying the duck test and trying to...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    No worries Freo, just applying the duck test and trying to decipher the info ADO is putting out, hoped some of the better connected posters who are underwriting this might shed some light on where their dough is going. In my thinking Bouris would not want to risk any serious reputational damage from his tenure as the ADO chair so don't agree that he is the target for a kicking. I rather thought he might be the one taking aim - at the C-suite maybe?

And what is with the 3B today? A Deferred Payment Plan (DPP) is now in place but todays ANN states 9,789,733 shares were issued for part conversion of DIAsource First Years Convertible Note Interest and references the 6 Jan ANN for details - shouldn't this be the interest on the DPP as the CN was already paid to go take a hike (albeit a very luxurious one)? If ADO are confusing the two in their Ann's then what hope do mere mortals like me have to get some clear vision on this!

btw, not sure we hail from the same side of the tracks - you're in a different league from me when $750,000 for sfa is considered ...... "modest" ...... just sayin' .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $3.946K 179.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1188604 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 354999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.