FAR 2.11% 48.5¢ far limited

Congratulations Holders

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I do believe this will rise in the morning, we may see 12/13c before it retraces back to 10c and maybe lower, don't shoot the messenger, I am just going of years of experience trading the oil and gas sector. The run up and the initial spike and excitement doesn't last long to be fair in the short term. I may be wrong but 9/10 it usually goes like this.

I would agree long term once more testing is done and they prove the exact find and once money comes flowing in pardon the pun this will be a 20-30c share , but short term traders memories fade pretty quick and within a few weeks and no more exciting news to wait for it may go sideways and depending on market conditions slightly drop.

The run up is the exciting part , is it a leaky ship have they hit pay dirt , so much oil the director can't type and the price will rise , then the news comes out and the mum and dad traders jump on hoping to make a quick buck expecting it to go to the moon.

Oil and Gas takes a while to actually get the wells tested , probably looking over the next few months at least.

Congratulations to the ones who bought in the 4s you have made a decent buck.

I don't hold , I have held FAR before and made and lost a little. I hope this does not come across as a down ramp as that is not my style, this could fly and I could be way of. Just my thoughts. Dont shoot me down folks

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.010(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $24.68K 51.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7400 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 75039 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.