FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

Congratulations Holders, page-30

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    There is a lot of passion in the post today, the excited holders and the disappointed non holders. Have read some amazing posts and some average post. Sort term long term don' t care as we all should of had a plan long ago, now as an investor we need to stick to our plan. That means some will be selling shorty, others like me will be sitting back, with a big fat smile on our faces watching the far bolt unfold over then next year. Remember this is Fan 1 there are two more fan structures, then in a few weeks SNE-1, oh there is also Kenya and that's right I also have PCL. Hardman did not hit $2 over night but it did get there.

Looking good, feeling gooooooood!

Cath and the team at FAR are doing their bit so as an investor do the right thing by your own investment plan. Do not confuse assets values with MC of a company as each investor has different risk levels and as the risks are reduced over time the market adjust itself.

If your a non holder you still have the opportunity to do well out of FAR

GLTA, DYOR and IMHO

We now don't need as much luck as we did before yesterday, please keep posting holder and non holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.