CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

Well done @wenty, as discussed, I have valued your input. You...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Well done @wenty, as discussed, I have valued your input. You are an astute and intelligent investor and have provided excellent insight - you will be missed. Remember, hold at least 1 share so we can catch up at the next AGM (when COVID is over).

I also sold some of my holdings at the peak today, not because I think that CXO has reached its peak, but because my investment strategy was to find a good company with excellent prospects and go all-in early - I invested in one company only which was CXO. I invested 3/4 of my life savings in this one at sub 5c and accumulated a fair way north of 5m shares.

The amount in the green as of today was too great to ignore, so I decided to bank some. I have left a very decent parcel in because all the research I have done over the past 4 years has led me to believe that CXO is in for a big future - I have always known it and backed this by my large investment when it was at a much higher risk than now. We have some significant announcements to be released in the next week or so, and these have the potential to redefine the company as we know it. I wanted to make sure that I have some exposure to the potential that could come - only time will tell how great this is, but I definitely want to be a part of it.We have had a number of very green days, and I think some more to come.

Welcome to everyone that has come on board recently, and well done to all the LTH that have held through the thin - we are now in the thick! CXO has excellent potential on multiple resource fronts. There aren't many others that can claim the same, and I am really excited to see where it can take us!

GLTA - this is our time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.