CXO 5.00% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

Congratulations Holders !, page-264

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    @boom or bust,

Kind words, I was nearly " RIP Hotrock" about 16 months ago .. had to take some time off the field .. injured, but recovered enough to get back out there on the field and bang some more rocks, then the covid lockdowns occurred. All good, my forced home office activities led to a major Battery mineral discovery in the last 4 weeks... proven by assays.

If we get back into CXO it could just cause an intraday jump in the SP. Lots of suitors wanting in on our action in the last month.

This is a unique time in the mining cycle .. the stars are all lining up very rapidly this year, just like the major planets were lining up for the last 3 months in the Australian night sky. The only thing that will upset the upward trajectory this year is the rapidly appreciating Oz Dollar vs USD.
    It's now running at circa 78 cents to the USD. 3 months ago it was circa 65-68 cents. I remember pre GFC when copper was at a record high along with most metals the AUD was at parity with the USD. Not the ideal scenario for Australian exporters at the time. The Reserve bank needs to step in and bring it back below 70cents/USD. I am sure the Reserve bank is playing the game and making a killing for the treasury.

I see CXO climbing the charts with the new wave of punters/investors betting big. It will rise and fall but I think the CXO gold digs will dictate the
    SP for the next 3 months. It reminds me of DEG in a way. that is a pure gold play that was hovering around CXO prices for the last 4 years, until 6 months ago when the gold punters suddenly realised DEG really had over 1 mill ounces of gold in a JORC .. rest is history .. it bolted a couple of months ago when it looked like 3 mill oz's was more the go. If CXO can demonstrate a gold resource circa 1 mill oz + it will do a DEG in my opinion.

Meaning it will hit over $1/ share on the gold hype...it may be a short and furious rise but watch the fall. There is lot more punt money in the market than any other time in ASX history, why ..simple ..the bank deposit rates are close to 0% p.a. .. the self managed super types have taken advantage of the 2x $10K withdrawal allowed by the Morrison Gov to put towards other investments / bill payments use. A bucket load of this money has been pumped into the ASX listed entities by newbies.. most have done exceedingly well in the last 6 months courtesy of the Covid-19 pandemic and associated constraints. I am sure CXO has benefitted from the situation as well. Lithium is one thing, but Gold is another matter completely.

I would only invest in CXO based on the gold potential. I don't trust the Chinese with the Lithium offtake. Biggins knows.

Just my opinions.

All the best BOB et al, At least I have had a few days to check out CXO again and catch up with all the good old guard including yourself.
    Life's too short not to enjoy it. don't get caught holding any stock at the wrong time .. free carry is the best bet to aim for.

Cheers

HR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.8¢ 9.6¢ $1.222M 11.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 3180868 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1951653 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.