CXO 0.00% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Congratulations Holders !, page-275

1. 858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Good morning Hotrock,

Thanks so much for the reply, really appreciate you taking time out to write such an informative post.
    I obviously tagged the right person, as I remembered your very informative posts, as other long termers would from the past few years here on HC and hope you're able to get back in soon.

As I I envisaged, the drilling team would only have been looking at bags of overburden. There may have well been some small visible nuggets in the mix but hard to pick out without physically sifting through bags of dirt.
    Point I'm trying to ascertain here to myself is that it is unlikely leaky info from the drill team that has sparked the recent run in the share price.
    The RAB drilling in December was more over just to ascertain the level of overburden above the bed rock so a diamond drilling campaign can be designed.

Not down ramping here in any way shape or form but I think if punters are expecting gold numbers in the assay results they might be disappointed.

But just my unknowledgeable opinion of course.

Good luck with your copper exploration at Mt Isa I hope it all works out to be very lucrative for you and I have no doubt we will be reading about it soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $1.346M 13.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 452071 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2273869 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.