CXO 5.00% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

Congratulations Holders !, page-293

1. 5,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 570
    don't worry folk, we all knew there would be a sell off at some stage, hurts with 20% kick in gut down, but if we look at the levels of buyers and in strenght the buy back will come again sometime in the day.
    People are all different and varying in motivation to sell, a few of our LTH sold yesterday they oculd not resist in taking the life changing profits. Life changing. We can't expect that the sight of mass profit isn't going to cause the nerve to hold to crack. I was tempted yesterday.
    then you add a few day traders bonanza and shorter thrown in with life circumstance and life becomes bliss for a few of them today, as yes a very expensive cars might be brought. (what a waste of money- you'lll only get speeding fines- but ego of the auto will reign over common sense- rolleyes.pngwink.png
    As said, the announcements? and people will refocus.
    I also wonder - with the exercise of options, yesterday via staff at 6 and 8 cents, wonder if they got tempted to cash in a few chips- as large bonus payment for employeement; There was a fair chunk of those too.
    gut feel for today, a turn around coming in afternoon, unless the players are done with us yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.8¢ 9.6¢ $1.222M 11.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 3180868 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1951653 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.