SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

congratulations mr gandel & executive team, page-3

1. 1,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Our share price should greatly improve based on today's announcement, sort the Heemskirk valuation out ..."

PG you may notice that the share price had only technically improved until a few moments ago and that latest uptick was based on a few thousand dollars worth of shares for a company normally capitalised at tens of millions. I would have thought it unlikely that people were suddenly ready to forget about the pulling of Heemskirk etc swifties and the fall in value of the share price to a yet lower mark over time, every time Gandel has talked about increasing value, but maybe they will.

The detailed update was great, although it was more a lengthy hashing of aspects of what's been going on over the years and was basically already known than anything else and may seem to some like a big smoke screen to divert attention away from what may be perceived as fraud. I won't go through the release point by point, but will make one sample comment ie. JT emailed me years ago that a customer(s) was being sought for the tin (hedging), rather than selling on the open market. That sort of idea, featured in this release, is not news and new thinking, but it's being made to look like it is. I've long alluded to any one or more of the tin, tantalum and feldspar etc in and around the main pit ending up being more valuable than the other minerals. Market conditions and customers requirements change, but the bottom line remains that if mining is started for even just one mineral, the others will be mined anyway. In the interim, posters such as Vespers have long maintained that Gandel has no interest in AD.

2013 is on track to see a comparative flood of tantalum suppliers moving into a position of production, whether profitable or not given the tantalum price is likely to pull back ceteris paribus. At least GIP's legend in it's own lunch time nemesis in Canada is unlikely to be one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.