ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Then your post makes even less sense...On a different matter,...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208

Then your post makes even less sense...

On a different matter, there was some questioning by serious posters about Rudi's tweets on historic events that occured on 18 Feb. Someone commented that the HD results, although certainly good, were not in the same class as the first cow to fly in a plane, etc.

I have done some thinking about that. It occurs to me that when Rudi issued his tweets, he not only knew what was to be announced later that day (yesterday), but he must/must have a fair idea of what will be announced next month re AD.

So, while WE were focussing on 18 Feb as a one-off announcement, I think HE may have seen it as a date that marks the begining of a series of announcements that, taken together, will rival snowfall in the Saraha for importance and impact!

I woke up this morning thinking I might sell just a few, but this modest insight stopped my dead in my tracks. Now I plan to hold until the snow falls in the desert and cows are flying overhead. And I wont have long to wait!!

Cheetah

p.s. Tigerlilly, I do hope you can find a way to divest yourself of your PBT holdings before then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $7.5K 1.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 63306661 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 38258482 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.