LYC 1.45% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

Congratulations, the article you must read, page-4

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I think we mustn't fogey that Lynas has been reaching this critical stage during the worst global downturn since 1930's and worst geo political situation since pre WWII. If, and it looks increasingly likely to me from my 'spiderweb' approach to analysis on this company that Lynas will make it through this period then the sky is the limit. Looking at the global economic woes, really poor pricing, stresses between many countries, funding issues, risk management highly conservative approaches etc etc… Lynas has kept on track. With a calming of markets, growth, better pricing, geo political resolutions and the return of CONFIDENCE we will really see a hugely elevated market capitalisation for Lynas. A return to the top 100 and heading up that list in next 5 years.

The risks are lower than many think now given that the plant and mine are operationally o.k. more or less. The funding will come. Whatever the interest rate or deal with some inflation (sure to come) down the track the loan amounts will relatively shrink and the stock price will rise big time.

Happy to sit tight here.

Investing long term.

My thoughts and opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
-0.100(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.78 $6.80 $6.69 $13.60M 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13933 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 1389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.