Belly, thanks:)).However ther REAL Congrats should go to the...

1. 713 Posts.
    Belly, thanks:)).
    However ther REAL Congrats should go to the players of the Greek national Team, and especially the the brilliant architect of their win, their coach Otto rechagel!!
    He took a bunch of amateur (yet talented) players and produced a class team that is the envy of World Soccer at the moment....
    I took odds of 101/1 Greece to win the European Cup prior to the commencement of the Tournament in Portugal. I 'threw" $20 to win $2000....
    I still can't believe it can materialise, and I am happy we came all the way to the semi-finals....
    Next hurdle on Thursday, when Greece plays the winner of tomorrow's match Czechia-v- Danemark.....
    Thanks once again, Belly. Have a great weekend myfriend!!!

PS. England was the most unlucky team thus far....
    They played better than most countries that have so far qualified and should have won against France and Portogual....
    But...If I am allowed to paraphrase (marginally...) the ancient Greek saying...."You need to move your hands to achieve something....But that is not enough. You need Athina's (Goddess of Luck, among other things) succour to bring it to a conclusion".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.