LBT 0.00% 1.4¢ lbt innovations limited

congratulations to holders of this stock!, page-31

1. 31,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Fib if it makes you feel better check out mya l cashed in a 6bagger
    still hurts..difference mya raised at lows and is either seriously overvalued or else they have a solution for humans to live on the sun
    l hope it falls back to 15 so you can get them back cause this will damage you mentally in the future as it will be way higher our only problem for now is being gobbled up on the cheap which would really give me the u know what...traders will be traders but l maintain my position regardless as the shares and the holders of lbt circa 5years would know that lbt is very close to blossoming and now is not the time to play funny buggers..
    You will have alot of competition now at 15 so if run continues which is warranted as company was valued as rubbish status way to long
    remember 2years back company had lowish cash and director came out and said they would not raise cash 7cents at the time big difference to pab with price tanking on low volume before the magical announcement of a 50percent discount..guess who loaded up?
    These stocks come around very rarely these days unless they raise low then pump the stock for the dump after all the wrong holders are
    loaded
    anyway it matters little what one says best to read news from 2years or so to understand why some will hold for a while yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $10.09K 728.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4745520 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 418800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.