ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Congratulations to management and thank you!!!, page-16

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    There is not one ESI investor that would not like to see a rising SP and I agree that it has been a shithouse road to travel to this point but I personally do agree with Obe Wan and if there was ever was a time for optimism, surely it is now. I have read the prospectus and I see many things and I note of this paragraph buried inside the 52 pages;-

"ECT is entering into significant contracts with India-based organisation. Whilst India maintains a common law legal system inherited from the British legal system, the Indian legal system is particular unto itself and features a number of characteristics that must be understood and managed. The contracts that ECT enters into will carry risks associated with the performance by the other parties to those contracts of their obligations as to the timing and quality of work performed. ECT intends to enter into service agreements with operators and sub-contractors for the construction and operation of its Proposed Coldry Demonstration Plant. Sale of Coldry BCE will be effected through various marketing and off-take agreements. A number of the necessary contractual relationships are yet to be formalised."

I am prepared to accept that the board is not a pack of two faced liars when they say "ECT is entering into significant contracts with India-based organisation" so if the paragraph above is an accurate account of our near future - why not expect something far more materialistic to develop?

I also see that Ash Moore has stumped up 70 grand of his own money, Ian McEwin 100 grand and Adam Giles 60 Grand. That's a lot of money for people to invest in our future considering the comments by many on this forum as to the chances of success - how many of us would put up that sort of dough at present - Yeah I agree, not many if any - or maybe just confident board members that know what is about to happen other wise why would they join together to partially underwrite the deal.

All just my opinion and I am entitled to that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 426

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 30865495 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11612184 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.