RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Great question Cass in my opinion.I am also asking myself how...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Great question Cass in my opinion.

I am also asking myself how could the ASX have supported this application and now given this finding, how would they treat any further applications if there were to be any?

Further, as the ASX is a listed company itself, are they in someway liable for any losses incurred as a consequence of supporting this application for delisting which resulted in the drop in the share price from 7 c to as low a 2.5 cents - in my opinion?

Will ASIC take any action to ensure that this kind of situation where a majority shareholder would benefit at the expense of minority shareholders, cannot happen again via the ASX - in my opinion?

Personally, I question the ability of the "independent board members" to represent my interests as a minority shareholder and I can see nothing to conflict with this opinion in the release from the Takeover Panel.

Given this announcement, and the impact this action has had on the FMS share price, what responsibility and consequences flow to the FMS board now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.