X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Congratulations to the New Board (27th May 2023) - Back to The Future, page-34

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    GH why do we have to wait until the EGM to lay the issues bare? I and I suspect most shareholders are not in a position to attend the EGM and get answers. I need to cast my vote before the EGM but the board are providing very little information.

I have emailed investor relations and the company secretary with a list of questions. The IR lady suggested it would be easier to discuss on the phone given the nature of my questions. We agreed a time for 5he call - last Monday. I receive an email on Monday morning advising that due to a personal issue that time is no longer convenient - could we rearrange. I explained what days and times are convenient for me but have heard nothing!

Over the years I have emailed investor relations six times and only once, when Boyd Timmler was in charge have I received a response!

Company management are treating shareholders with contempt. Funny thing is the article and the Link provided by Sellier have made me more positive towards the board - provided my suspicions are correct, but we are being kept in the dark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.