X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

GH why do we have to wait until the EGM to lay the issues bare?...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    GH why do we have to wait until the EGM to lay the issues bare? I and I suspect most shareholders are not in a position to attend the EGM and get answers. I need to cast my vote before the EGM but the board are providing very little information.

I have emailed investor relations and the company secretary with a list of questions. The IR lady suggested it would be easier to discuss on the phone given the nature of my questions. We agreed a time for 5he call - last Monday. I receive an email on Monday morning advising that due to a personal issue that time is no longer convenient - could we rearrange. I explained what days and times are convenient for me but have heard nothing!

Over the years I have emailed investor relations six times and only once, when Boyd Timmler was in charge have I received a response!

Company management are treating shareholders with contempt. Funny thing is the article and the Link provided by Sellier have made me more positive towards the board - provided my suspicions are correct, but we are being kept in the dark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.