X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Congratulations to the New Board (27th May 2023) - Back to The Future, page-35

1. 2,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Funny about that. I rang the company during this whole process and they rang me back almost immediately. My questions were answered. So its not a one size meets all. If logic were applied you would realise that this is the first time an audit / investigation has been carried out in Medusa / x64 history and the company has said that material is sensitive and would not be released until the appropriate time. Our board did not call the meeting. So its not up to them to defend themselves.

What I am most concerned about is the fact that the meeting has been called by a shareholder before all facts are revealed. That on its own is most concerning and to my way of thinking is not the correct process. They are trying o secure votes before all facts are revealed. Why? It is noted that the company has detailed its plans in their statement to shareholders attached to notice of the EGM whilst the shareholders seeking to remove the board have not. Clearly if the reporting is correct the Supreme Court judgement recently is clearly in our current boards favour.

It is also relevant to note that the shareholder looking to overthrow the board would not have access to all the facts. They don't have access to any of the companies internal dealings. - nor have they explicitly stated the way forward. I could say more but I think the article from the Philippines about the Supreme Court decision tells us what is happening - and the current boards work is to be applauded.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.