VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Congratulations to VRC for WESTERN BINDING OFFTAKE, page-110

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    BMF

Every time I state a reason you say "give a reason".

Do you read what I write?

I never said they never will, they haven't to date. They were announced as the house broker on the 21st October and did not cover them in their sector review released on the 20th November. Here we are nearly 5 months down the track and they still haven't covered them so IMO they hardly appear enthused about doing so.

Have a look at that Graphite market outlook written by Cannacord and discussed at length on this forum. They did NOT give a rating to any company in that market outlook except for SYR : and they rated that a "Speculative Buy" ONLY.

This is the definition of the recommendation from page 66 of that said report :

"SPECULATIVE: Stocks bear significantly higher risk that typically cannot be valued by normal fundamental criteria. Investments in the
    stock may result in material loss."

This is a company that at the time they wrote the report was capped at $891.5 million. Had raised over $400 million in equity and is fully funded debt free, commissioning in the 3rd quarter of this year and has over 50ktpa tied up in offtake agreements.

Now VRC have completed a PFS which is more akin to a spreadsheet analysis. The PFS showed how much work has to be done on the deposit IMO, it has little cash in the bank so isn't even funded to complete a BFS and yet what, do you think they are going to put a "Buy" recommendation on the stock? C'mon.

These are the facts as they stand today.

@sunsetsgirl

I will agree with you that @ashkumar comments are IMO completely baseless and have no grounding whatsoever from the evidence that I can see but can also stop this absolute nonsense talk about VRC being "shortsold".

Are we to believe that if it goes up its "genuine buying" but if it goes down its not sellers, its got to be "short sellers".

IMO this again is complete and utter nonsense.

You cannot short VRC in volume.

Please show this forum how you can short VRC and back up your claims.

Must go, the cats are calling to be fed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $390 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 21408328 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3081217 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.