VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

You may be right there. I like to have fun with these guys...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You may be right there. I like to have fun with these guys because they like to think what they say has any effect. VRC will surprise in the very near future l believe. Talk about CR etc has been drummed up to scare - not that it should. Apparently there are some here who know more than management themselves - and l for one will be very happy if we can shove SP down their throats in 6 months. VRC is massively undervalued - and the reaction to just a small offtake deal - great or not - gives insight into what Mr Market wants to see. Others go on about marketing spun, etc...well, l am 100 percent sure that if the stocks they are invested in weren't doing it, they'd be angry. According to these twits our management are all liars and our JORC resource somehow doesn't measure up - funny considering that their preferred stocks all have JORC resources they are happy to believe are gospel. Perspective is a funny thing - and because LTHs here don't want to engage their collective idiocy, we are all branded as illogical I would rather be invested in VRC right now than any other graphite play because l believe the management structure is sound. Stephen Hunt is responsible for any success MNS has had in the last few years, but as soon as he comes to us, he is all of a sudden some kind of fake. Let's make these daffodils squirm. We don't owe them anything - and we should play with that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.409K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 26020640 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3190712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.