VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Congratulations to VRC for WESTERN BINDING OFFTAKE, page-134

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    SSG
    I see more antics continuing on the VRC threads- people the only reason why we back at 3.8/3.9c is because 90% traders panicked when other 10% traders started to sell it off after announcement - i reiterate "nothing has changed" company still working hard to get this into a attractive proposition for "real investors" not the ones that come and go on daily basis

Once we clear DFS and look towards BFS so we can get necessary funding then the real money will be made - throw in a couple of decent sizeable BOA's and we will have more value. End of story - i got in to VRC with the objective of getting to production - not a trade so not concerned at all !!

- lets face it in 12 months there will be different people discussing this stock, so long term holders, why not go find something else to do with your time rather than wrestling with a select few who love to see share price fall -

Also some one just mentioned that it will be low 3's in no time ( but why have the mods not taken action on this post?) as its just verbal diarrhoea and slander with no evidence to suggest this - this is downramping IMO and yet the mods dont do anything - this site is getting worse by the day and its not just VRC threads - its everywhere!!! - an absolute waste of time

Moving on ---- If you believe in VRC management to get this into a viable economies of scale graphite producer

Ciao

G101
    Last edited by Graphite101: 07/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.409K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 26020640 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3190712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.