BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

congratulations

1. 4,287 Posts.
    To all the loyal supporters of bcn on hc and I know there are a lot of you who I am sure share the same vision for the future of the company as I do. Here is some light (beacon) reading from bcn's website before next week. The two key words I suggest you look at are GOLD and URANIUM. The key sentence to look at is at the end of the first paragraph.

Barlee

The Barlee Project is located in the Murchison District of the Western Australian Goldfields. The company holds over 400 sq km of prospective ground in three tenements (E77/1297- BCN 80%, E77/1364 & E77/1392 BCN 100%) and the region hosts several large gold deposits which have been or are being considered for mining. The company believes that the project is highly prospective for structurally controlled, mesothermal gold mineralisation, as well as for uranium and nickel.

Beacon has developed an exploration model that interprets that gold is located in north easterly trending shear zones and that mineralisation has a spatial association with felsic porphyries. Mineralisation intersected to date occurs as quartz-sulphide veins and veinlets associated with silica-biotite-epidote+/- fuchsite +/- garnet alteration zones that range for metres to 10s of metres wide. There also appears to be a distal biotite dominant alteration zone.

Since January 2007, the company has completed 457, vertical Aircore (AC) drill holes for over 15,000m of drilling and 91 Reverse Circulation (RC) for over 8700m of drilling, testing for shallow gold mineralisation at several prospects. Geochemical sampling and geological prospecting has also been completed.

This work has returned numerous +1 g/t Au intercepts over some 3 kilometers of strike in E77/1297, whilst geochemical sampling identified a number of gold anomalies in E77/1364. Significant drill results are presented below, and work into the calculation of a JORC compliant resource at Halleys East has commenced.

Apart from the northern portion of the Phil Prospect where sub-cropping mineralised quartz veins occur, all other prospects discovered to date lie under lateritic or transported cover. This may explain why there is a lack of historical workings in the project area.
    At Halleys East, RC drilling has intersected significant shallow gold mineralisation associated with a north easterly trending shear zone in mafic rocks. A spatial association with sheared felsic porphyries is also observed. Mineralisation appears to occur as a number of shoots that plunge to the north east. Further drilling to extend the mineralisation down plunge at Halleys East is considered a priority.

Drilling completed to date has located anomalous to significant gold mineralisation within a number of north easterly trending shear zones, with the majority of work having targeted the Halleys East and Phil Shear Zones. Other shear zones within the project area that trend north east occur and are obvious priority exploration targets.

Well done holders

We are soon to walk the golden mile :)

PGamble

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $13.28K 531.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 967124 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1061750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.