MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

"Today Meo must be Happy as,I know i am.I must admit I lightened...

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3129
    "Today Meo must be Happy as,I know i am.
    I must admit I lightened my Meo stack today, still holding half till near spud.
    PB must be rapted as well.50% for $39 M and a one hole commitment to see if they won 6 Tcf is small change to a company that size.+ they know,if Artemis sings,they will probably end up being free carried & some through the drill themselves by Meo & Mog with the "various relatively minor adjustments to the JOA" that they both conceeded, and will have to live with for the next 20-30 years.
    I guess this is the price M & M must pay when asking to play in PBs Sandpit.
    Anyway I doubt many on this forum really give a toss about the potential cost to Meo in the longterm.
    I know I dont and will have moved on.
    Good on the Day.
    Hope everyone made some coin."

kimbo before giving a serious response, are you for real or having a lend? One could be forgiven for having a few liquid refreshments on a day like today and being a little hazy. Otherwise glad that you are "rapted" and havn't "conceeded" the fact that MEO have pulled off a good deal. Afterall we wouldn't want anyone to think MEO is more favourably positioned in the JV than CUE would we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.