congratulations

1. 6,389 Posts.
    Well the zero is and I was wrong.

I won't be wrong about the following:

1. Trillions in more debt

2. The US Dollar is toast

3. The federal budget deficits will increase

4. Next year the unemployment rate will soar

5. The USA will enter a recession next year followed by a depression the year after

6. The stock market may intially go up, but once reality sets in it will fall and give back all the gains from the past four years by the time the zero leaves office.

7. Gold and Silver in US$ will go up.

8. EPA regulations will destroy the coal industry in the USA.

9. Any hope of the USA being energy independent will go down the tubes as the EPA will enact regulations to limit fraccing.

10. Worldwide instability will increase even more than over the past four years as people see the USA as a paper tigerunable to pay its bills and unwilling and unable to project power as in the past.

Therefore USA dollar denominated investments will underperform all other world wide asset classes.

The USA has had its 15 minutes of fame and will look like Zimbabwe at the end of zero's four years.

The people of the USA have spoken and they have made their bed - pity the other 50 million plus that didn't vote for him as they get to 'share' the coming misery.

Be happy that we are in Australia - oh wait - I forgot the ripple effect..............

The world is in for a heap of trouble and a big mess.

How low Amerika has fallen.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.