congratulations, page-16

1. 27,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    "There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. ... My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives." -Mitt Romney, in leaked comments from a fundraiser in May 2012

"... My job is not to worry about those people"

"I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there." —Mitt Romney (January 2012)"

"As president, I will create 12 million new jobs." —Mitt Romney, during the second presidential debate
    "Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs." —Mitt Romney, 45 minutes later (Oct. 16, 2012)

Cant see Mal a rhode scholar who actually appears to have learnt something while attending,as opposed to the head shaking Abbott,would make the kind of political errors that marked romneys campaigne.

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.