POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Cheers Gottalovevmt, I follow the progress of this coy very...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Cheers Gottalovevmt, I follow the progress of this coy very closely but I can only give my opinion. Most of the activity makes some sense, to me.

We are looking at the need to raise money for a six month drill program, where they hope to deliniate the resource to the necessary grades required to bring a 2MT/ann mine to fruition.

Then we have the MLP due to complete at mid 2014, AT BEST, and judging by the exploration permit delays, even with a MOU with the BLM, we may be looking at delays.

There will need to be a BFS completed, given that they find the right grades, imo, before the BLM, or for that matter other majors have a serious look.

I do not doubt the long term upside for this COY. It is one of the more certain resource inventories on the small scale ASX, imo. I am confident that they will have some positive drilling results, which will create ST trades. Even JORC release may bring higher SP. BUT, this new MLP needs to be sorted. From previous news releases POK are confident they can get a preference mining lease, if the drilling gives the right numbers, and the BFS shows a good IRR and NPV,and given the local county wholeheartedly supports the project, feds will feel more freindly to the project.

The FONSI returned is just for the drilling permit right? Not for the project. Given the trouble in getting this, there may be more delays here, given the already much talked about problems of water required for solution mining, and possibilities of needing to use Colorado river, imo?

All in all a great step for POK and for now I keep watching with renewed interest.

Many risks, but what coy with multiple bagger upside, doesn't have these?

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.