POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Congrats holders. The ann. was better than I had thought with...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Congrats holders. The ann. was better than I had thought with the FONSI and drilling permit approval.

Interesting SP activity though. Obviously there will always be some trapped holders selling onto initial rally. What will the momentum be next few weeks?

As for takeovers, not gonna happen, imo, until there is some sureity about mining permits being given in the area under the new MLP's.

NOnetheless important milestone for POK, enabling them to get and finally get their hands dirty. It certainly seems, from previous announcements and interviews, they are very confident of where to drill to get the sweet stuff, having a very good understanding of the geology from previous exploration. Something tells me the comments about Stone Energy's secret drilling results have helped in this regard plus there may be some upside to the JORC release, imo.

Plenty of risk left ahead for POK but the work of Ben and the team has to be applauded for being on one of the first in some time to be allowed to explore.

Watching closely now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.