ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

congratulations

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Dear, Massey Ferguson, blokes, makattack, kozzie, dc1234, dazzaa, and all the other long-term believers of this company who have endured one hell of a roller-coaster ride over the past 12-24 months - including metro-tiger - who if still holding is no doubt taking full advantage at one of Thailand's infamous six hour 'happy hour' $1 cocktails on one of the most beautiful beachfront bars in the world... congratulations!

To Isonea's #1 believer and leader, someone who I have personally directed plenty of criticism, and at times even a little praise, ISN's CEO, Mr Michael Thomas, I wish to add the following to my last statement on this forum...

"All said and done however, I do believe that Mr Thomas hard work and diligence in support of this company is yet to be recognized or duly rewarded by our market."

congratulations to you too, good sir.

Imho, Australia's strange love affair for investing in an over-valued speculative resource sector, often being run by notoriously dodgy management, and its neglect for our under-valued biotech sector led by some of the best scientific talent in the world needs a little more recognition.

I am not invested in Isonea, but wish all involved the very best of luck for the future... and don't be afraid to take some profits in support of the unconditional love and support provided by your wife/husband/partner/children...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.