ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Gidday Massey,I make no secret of my belief that Australia's...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Gidday Massey,

I make no secret of my belief that Australia's speculative resource sector is heavily over-valued in comparison to our speculative biotech sector, however in regards to Isonea's re-rating, I'm not exactly sure what is driving it, hence my discrete suggestion to not be afraid of taking some profits @ 36.5c.

I do hope that you and other long termers have, Massey, as imho the company needs to provide more news if it wishes to remain at these current levels. (I think it may still be sitting in overbought territory mate)

I'm not a particular fan of the technical indicators for our biotech sector, however ISN investors may take some piece of mind in appreciating that the sp has risen on higher volume than the current retracement which has dropped on considerably lower volume at this point.

In the longer term a, 'connected' Healthcare system is the inevitable solution to the current global healthcare crisis, so this should mitigate a significant amount of risk for ISN's long term investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.