AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Congratulations, page-25

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    What about the 9,550,000 convertible notes. When i asked about them the director told me that they were very lucky that someone knocked on the door or rang up ( he didn't know or didn't want to tell me ) wanting to buy some they said how many and they said 9,550,000 we will find out soon who they are when the report comes out ,you just don't give $19,100.000 to company like this without knowing what is going on or you are going to make a big profit out of it . This was all around the same time as the lonestar vote . But what are they doing with the money it is just sitting there (i hope) so it is costing 10% to sit there . The other thing is JC has a $600,000 plus interest free lone for his house that is costing the company $30,000 plus in interest a year in convertible notes.One other thing the Denver Overview Presentation FEBRUARY 25, 2014 Targeting gross production of 5,000 BOEPD by end of 2015CY they have just over a year to get to 5000 BOEPD they better get drilling other wise they are going to look like a jackass again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.