AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Congratulations, page-59

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I would think that this is why the deal was done and what I was most concerned about with falling oil prices.

This gives them ample time to sort out the best value forward

For the half-year ended 30 June 2014, the Group generated a consolidated profit of $0.504 million and incurred operating cash outflows of $0.535 million. As at 30 June 2014 the Group has cash and cash equivalents of $20.270 million and net current liabilities (excluding disposal groups classified as held for sale) of $8.021 million. Current liabilities includes $26.115 million of interest bearing borrowings from Macquarie Bank Limited ("the Macquarie facility"). The Macquarie facility is required to be repaid in full by on or about 14 December 2014.
    Notwithstanding the above, the Directors consider it appropriate to prepare the financial statements on a going concern basis as they have a reasonable basis to conclude that the Macquarie Bank facility will either be extended or repaid out of proceeds from asset sales or further convertible note issues prior to its maturity.
    ""Should the Directors not be able to achieve the matters set out above, there is significant uncertainty as to whether the Group will be able to continue as a going concern".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.