EMM 0.00% 0.7¢ electrometals technologies limited

yes, another great order. momentum is slowly buildingsure regret...

1. 29,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    yes, another great order. momentum is slowly building

sure regret that i never picked up more at 5c - trouble is, for years, they always promised, and despite picking up the odd order, the stock continued to disappoint.

the more plants that are sold, of course means more replacement parts that are needed (on going sales), and of course, increasing acceptance of the product - which means more sales

about 5 years ago, watso attended a agm, from xxx, who were hoping to mine copper - and had a chat to one of the head honcho's. the honcho, said that they had looked at the emm technology, but decided that it was not for them - and they would go down the sx route - but he said that the technology was great for "bleed streams" . it has taken a long time, for this to eventuate

it is easy to be cautious, as a lot has always been promised . take for example the trial that was being done for some polish company - one of the biggest refiners in europe (i have not double checked this item) - that was supposed to lead to a multi million dollar sale - but what has happened????

heading in the right direction though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.