STX 0.00% 19.0¢ strike energy limited

Congratulations, page-21

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Absolutely agree with the posts regarding acknowledging what SN has done for Strike. What an astounding master stroke to pounce on the opportunity in the PB. He deserves every bonus he gets.

Been in Strike in and out over the years since the before the Eagle Ford days and have gradually built a big position over the past 5 + years based on the Cooper.

i was honestly pissed at the diversion of focus to the PB which really stymied SP momentum on Jaws late last year. But what a piece of genius and I take my hat off.

To be honest I have relatively low faith now in a commercial ourcome for Jaws as the significantly lower desorption pressure makes a mockery of the data on which they declared technical success in the CB.

I have been on the cusp of pulling the pin on Strike at least twice over the last 18 months but increasingly stuck it out over the emerging promise of the PB more so than the CB.

How good are the rewards.....

Congrats to the old timers and so glad that PSI has had a payday as a reward for all the incredible input into these threads over the years... ironically in a completely different play.

Just dissapointed MrDin isn't around to have his sunny disposition brightened further....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $544.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.3¢ 18.0¢ $1.616M 8.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 674311 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 312993 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.