NEU 2.50% $15.59 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Congratulations !!!, page-14

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    So glad to read that a few other people went all in on NEU in their super funds. I did that quite a few years ago and made the mistake of saying so on this forum. One of the naysayers either Lopez or Aloha gave me a huge bollocking at the time. It didnt change my strategy but I never went public again until today.

What a day. Just finished a bottle of Tattinger champagne with my wife who knows nothing about investing but has never once stopped believing in my belief in Neuren. So pleased to she her faith vindicated today.

My thanks to a few people I admire and yet have never met. Hottod's research has given me confidence in many dark moments, LittleT who stuck fast when Walker bailed and last but definitely not least Mel Lancaster and Katelin. I came to this stock based on my own research but sometimes numbers, ratios and peer comparisons are not enough. Trail to a Texas Trial got to me and gave me something bigger than the financial to believe in.

I'd love to meet Katelin one day and, thanks to Daybue, have a conversation with her about how inspirational her mum is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.59
Change
0.380(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.992B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.51 $15.82 $15.46 $11.26M 722.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 696 $15.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.67 6942 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.