AFG 2.68% $1.64 australian finance group ltd

congratulations, page-21

1. 3,062 Posts.
    smartinvestor-through trading i have recovered 25% of losses
    on afg,however similar shorted stock has seen a loss of 150%
    of my capital base,yes many people have lost millions on afg,significantly more than the amount recovered.
    the reason being the collapse of confidence in markets,this is not the fault of balance sheet asset strategy but a collapse in world markets,undermining confidence at every level.

like they say success and failure are the same,change,and if you can treat those two imposters just the same,one day you will be a mature person,i am still working on that,my confidence along with many has been decimated,self doubt all those things,imagine how invincible david coe feels,30 years work gone in months,house,shares,but he is still there and i must say as disapointed as i am, david coe must be devastated,but like a true professional he is along with the team at allco doing everything possible,if you think restructure is not real a close relative is attending a course for displaced exec,s and the bulk of attendee,s are former allco employee,s.

lets hope for a great day,i might liquidate all positions for a big ride.maybe that will be good and maybe bad , but it is absolutely my choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.64
Change
-0.045(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $442.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.68 $1.63 $173.3K 105.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9096 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 2452 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.