FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

congratulations

1. 216 Posts.
    to those that have been buyers today and to those who have kept a cool head. I have held far for a considerable time and despite keeping an eye on this board for interest sake, have chosen to never post before now. Whilst it is certainly dissapointing that shell walked, i think we are certainly a long way from being done for.

Something that i have not seen mentioned here at all, is the fact that the csem never even looked at the burried hill prospect. Yes thats right, that was the one with the billion barrel potential. Shell only looked at the fan plays. Anyone recall a past announcement saying that there were other parties interested in other areas of the concession?

In addition, no one here, myself included can say why shell did not take up the option. I expect to hear cries of no oil, obviously. That may be true, but it is equally true that there are many many reasons shell could have walked even if they liked what they saw.

The fundamentals for energy arnt going away, and its hard to imagine this going totally unexplored. We have not lost yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.