FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

I saw the announcement this morning and felt the pain the same...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I saw the announcement this morning and felt the pain the same as many of us, but during the day I tried to put it all into perspective.
    a) FAR is speculative, always has been and most likely in the near future will still be.
    b) FAR shares still do have value, and are still trading higher then they were for some time during the past 12 months.
    c) I think of the people who lost everything in companies such as ABC, the property trusts, the forest management fiascos, and who have almost no hope of recovering their money.
    d) We still are in with a show (pardon the pun) with money in the bank, a good management team, a product that is in demand and IMO Senegal is still a promising play
    e) People bought at 4c this morning and if they sold at 5c made a nice 25% profit, so I think there are still opportunities.
    f) My ST buy has changed to LT buy, and I am certainly am not going to bail out, in my own small world I think there is still hope.
    g) Often it is not a cause that is a problem, but the panic that follows, and when the dust settles we wonder why we were not more measured and circumspect in our decision making. And that applies to whether it is a buy or a sell.

That is my 5 cents worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.