MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Nice one winny, you're a number 1 real life hero. Are you...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Nice one winny, you're a number 1 real life hero. Are you suggesting to take the advice of all HC down rampers?.. I can't comment on anything regarding the content of your comments/advice as your comments were completely devoid of any content and woven with unsubstantiated hand waving arguments and in comparison to most other Pennies on the market MDV still has in business terms a highly marketable product and a lucrative market to move into.. The poor performance of the stock is more a reflection of various market influences and limitations and combine that with managements announcement strategy that lacks market foresight. Broken time frames on significant and price sensitive company directions are always going to receive a negative response from the market/ shareholders. Thats a given. Unfortunately poor foresight can only be concluded through an astute hindsight and people who try to glean an image of intelligence from their astute hindsight are simply smoking their own pipe..

That MDV is still able to pull operating funds through external investors tells me that the story is not over here and financially the company is backed quite securely to maintain operations for quite some time to come.. So sit back winny, enjoy smoking your own pipe or kicking shareholders while the SP is down , because when the SP turn occurrs you'll no doubt be blowing your own trumpet on how you bought in at low levels and sold high.. By the way do your shirts have a big red capital W on them?? :)

Day off today.. Might go to the market..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.