BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Conjecture

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Ok I'm not a holder of this stock but I'm still amazed. I feel for those holding this stock. What has happened to the value of peoples holdings here will see some shareholders leave the market and possibly never come back. Nobody should have been buying this stock at $14/$15 but then again they were seeing nothing but blue sky from management.

It defies belief that the stock last traded 9/12 - today 10 days later we have no announcement of substance. Maybe its just me but I find this staggering and ultra worrying if I'm a shareholder! I agree with other posts concerned with stock - one would think there would have to be a major stock write down/write off. I don't think it would take too long to get a handle on stock and a valuation impact on this though. Other comments to do with running out of cash really have to be on the table at the moment given the huge time delay. If they are needing funding it seems like bank finance is not going to be the full solution otherwise an announcement would be out by now. Therefore a mix of bank and equity raising comes into play. At what price can they raise funds given the loss of investor faith $4/$5??

All conjecture but I can't understand people suggesting they are getting ready to buy big and are positive about this stock? Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.