BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Conjecture, page-37

1. 39 Posts.
    I think Ocker is being rather subtle for a non shareholder...i'm a shareholder. A big shareholder in fact and I disagree with Ocker and believe they will make the announcement at 9.50am because he is giving her benefit of doubt but i don't. Whether that is tomorrow remains to be seen. My gut instinct is they will extend the suspension into early next year, purely an opinion. For all those wondering why shareholders are f^^ked off its because they have every right to be. No one was complaining when the share price was flying high and that is because announcements were not crystal clear and now all the poo has floated to the surface.
    Others can speculate that the writing was on the wall, the figures didn't stack up, China is loose, China is not loyal so on and so on but tell that to fund managers that have more inside knowledge, software, education and experience than 99.99% of the population and they will tell you a similiar story that people's opinions are people's opinion's and they invest on forecasts, market announcements, sentiments, spreadsheets, databases to name a few, just as much as we do. Their are several funds with massive investments in Bellamys that have lost millions and want answers to April's and August's announcements.
    The small minority of finance guru's that predicted this mess have also made many predictions that have left them with egg on their face but fortunately no one is held to ransom for their opinions, one of them told us that rio and bhp on the back of commodity prices will sink in 2016 yet they have come back 50% up on sp since Jan.
    Reality is I smelt a rat and offloaded 50% of my Bellamy shares in August as soon as I found out about McBain dumping a small portion of her shares, the pessimist in me didn't like Wooley also dumping half of his shares. She made a positive announcement just 2 days before dumping, that announcement raised the shareprice to record 2016 highs and when it cooled ever so slightly they took a huge dump within hours of eachother.....that is insider trading right there. How ironic within hours of eachother. Regretfully I hung onto 50% of my shares because I told myself not to be to negative but they have been slipping downhill ever since and hoped that when they release the truth that there was already enough slack in the shareprice to absorb the tidal wave, they didn't bank on a tsunami.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.