M4M 2.63% 3.7¢ macro metals limited

I think people need to connect the dots here You probably...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492

I think people need to connect the dots here

You probably haven’t noticed, but overnight the company updated the website. Pretty much all the content is the same but the layout is a little different.

However, one thing that is different is this bit

Project Information
    The Agbaja Project will potentially produce 1,000,000 tonnes of cast steel feedstock annually with raw materials to be sourced within a 70 kilometre radius of the project site. The iron ore is to be mined from company leased licences. The project is close to major infrastructure such as main highways, power and water. When fully operational the project is expected to employ over 1,000 people directly, and a significantly larger number indirectly as suppliers of services to the Project.

1 million tonnes!!!!!!!!?????

What happened to the pilot plant of 500k tpa?

J

So…..

A few days ago in the announcement of the broker appointment we have had reference to the project being a cast steel project. Change in language #1

Today we have had the announcement that the testing results are on time and going very well. “Very positive results” was used a couple of times in todays announcement. Change in language #2

The website now talks about an initial plant production rate of 1m tpa. Change in language #3

So connecting the dots….

We recently heard about the ECA funding support. We have brokers in London ready to fund the equity portion. We have a CEO with experience and focus to get the project off the ground.
    And we now hear that testing is going so well that they feel confident enough to upsize the initial plant production volume to 1m tonnes! (although this hasn’t been the subject of an ASX announcement yet)

As I said this morning. This stock is going higher.

Most market participants have no idea what is going on here.

But I do. And most of us long termers do!

The rest will.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $133.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $66.57K 1.738M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1810633 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 313649 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.