WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Connecting the dots, page-17

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Everything is falling into place. Recent events since I posted the above video, drawn to our attention by other helpful posters on this forum:
    1. Asian websites have been updated. For example, the China home page cycles through with glamorous pictures of the R.N.A. Power  Essence, R.N.A. Power Eye Cream, and the magnetic wand.
    2. It is therefore clear that the magnetic wand is in the process of being re-launched leading up to Chinese new year.
    3. The re-design of the essence bottle is also obviously intended for the upcoming Chinese new year celebrations, as outlined in this article published today.
    4. OBJ's share price is starting to slow climb back up towards where it should be.
    But we are not yet at Chinese New Year, are we? We're still a few weeks away from the festivities starting. Is what we're seeing just a few "teasers" from SK-II in the lead-up to the launch of the SK-II MAGNETIC BOOSTER?  They have all the trade marks in place, which they organised in October last year.  My prediction is that is what we will see launched towards the end of the month.  An enhanced OBJ applicator that can be used not just for the eyes, but for the entire face with multiple products. The share price will soar into the heavens when that is announced and we will never see below 10 cents again. Trading halt at the end of the month for that reason is my prediction.

All IMOptimisticHO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.