RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Hey cheersquad don't get too upset.I was being polite and just...

1. 162 Posts.
    Hey cheersquad don't get too upset.

I was being polite and just giving my opinion re the reality of the rrs predicament. Also acknowledged and made allowance for the difficult and dangerous environment.

I definately did not try and tell you guys what to do with your shares. Not my business. Fine to hold, accumulate whatever, but do it based on reality not the dream/spiel.

If you want to have an optimistic and positive mindset and avoid any negative opinion that's fine. You can pretend that management have done a great job over the last 2.5 years if you want, don't let reality gatecrash your mindset.

Just wanted to point out that the lame excuses and just around the corner/two weeks/ off-shore jv iminent stuff has been around for a long time, for yonks, since way back when we were up round the 90cents to $1 mark.

As I have said, maybe rrs can do it, soon or in a couple of years. But undeniably they have a shocker track-record,are low on cash, have no income and love to spend. Love to hear how they are going to stay afloat by any means other than a cap raising at a discount to the current pathetic shareprice. It's called dilution and its usual effect is to drag the sp down even further.

Instead of you guys saying "bitter and twisted.....downramper" etc maybe you could try reasoning, and point out what incorrect info I have posted. Was I wrong when I posted that the market views rrs as a dog stock with poor m/ment? The market may be completely wrong, but at the moment surely you guys can't seriously think that the market has a positive opinion re the rrs venture and rrs m/ment. You can say that the market is wrong but not that the market loves rrs. The market hates rrs due to a) geo/political risk and b)secrecy/cashburn/shorting/consultants/manipulation/delay/dilution/not much cash left/communication issues.

Who are you trying to sell the dream to? Others or yourselves?

YOu need to understand that I want the project to resume, want the project to succeed (for the country rrs and aoi), want the sp to go up. What I don't want is to hear the same old excuses re the sp being low and same old rumours re off-shore jv's iminent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.